Monday, January 7, 2008

Hello brave new blog readers!

I'll be making this first post as a brief introduction. I've had blogs on sites like Xanga and Livejournal before, but this community seems to be more mature, and more lively than either of those, so I've decided to move here.

I blog about being healthy. And it's about that simple! Or complex, that is. This day in age, there are so many ways to look, feel, and be healthier, it boggles the mind.

I am firmly of the mind that each of us has the ability to be healthy, and to do so on our terms. Plastic surgery, liposuction, legal "speed" medications, those are all more harmful than they are beneficial! I believe that with the right information, determination, and maybe a little help from your friends, anyone can be healthy, look great, and feel great, naturally.

No comments: